The FLIR E75 has the sensitivity and resolution needed to diagnose problems and find hidden deficiencies, even from a distance. The 320 x 240 true native resolution offers more than 76,000 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, while interchangeable lenses offer complete coverage of near and distant targets.
The E75 features a big, brilliant new touchscreen with a 160° viewing angle, to help you keep an eye on the thermal image as you work. Plus, with image enhancement options such as MSX® and UltraMax®, you’ll get the best image clarity every time.
The laser distance meter aids in quick, precise autofocusing, so you can ensure accurate temperature measurements, every time.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E75 streamline your workday.
SLEEK BUT RUGGED
With features such as scratch-resistant glass and a drop-tested chassis, the E75’s design is about more than good looks.
- Alarm – Moisture alarm, insulation alarm, measurement alarms
- Color alarm (isotherm) – Above/below/interval/condensation/insulation
- Cover Glass Material – Dragontrail®
- Difference Temperature – Yes
- Display Technology – IPS
- Focal Length – 17 mm (0.67 in.), 24°
- Housing material – PCABS with TPE, magnesium
- IR Resolution – 320 x 240
- Languages – 21
- Laser – Class 2, 0.05–40 m (1.6–131 ft.) ±1% of measured distance
- Packaging Size – 500 x 190 x 370 mm (19.7 x 7.5 x 14.6 in.)
- Programmable Buttons – 1
- Screening – 0.5°C (0.9°F) accuracy @ 37°C (98.6°F) with reference
- Spectral Range – 7.5 – 14.0 µm
- Tripod Mounting – UNC 1/4″–20
- Warranty – http://www.flir.com/warranty/
- Compass GPS – Yes; automatic GPS image tagging
- Text – Text from predefined list or soft keyboard on touchscreen
- Time Lapse [Infrared] – No
- Voice – 60 seconds built-in microphone and speaker (and via Bluetooth) on still images and video
- Weight & Dimensions (without lens) – 1 kg (2.2 lbs), 27.8 x 11.6 x 11.3 cm (11.0 x 4.6 x 4.4 in)