Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanning System
Delivers Powerful Performance with Simple Operation
Now Available at MFE!
MFE is proud to bring you the Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanning system. This high-speed 3D laser scanning system features advanced technologies to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field.
- Automatic Calibration: Complete confidence in every scan with the industry’s first smart calibration system. No targets or user interaction required. On-Demand calibration reports
- Self-leveling: Automatic survey-grade level compensation
- Trimble Registration Assist: Increase your field productivity with the industry’s most comprehensive automatic registration
- Laser Pointer: Provide visual confirmation of individual points to be measured by Trimble Perspective
- Georeferencing: Link registered scans to a project coordinate system in Trimble Perspective
SPOT, the robot dog from Boston Dynamics and available at MFE, can be equipped with the Trimble X7 3D Scanner to extend the use of the autonomous robot even further, allowing surveyors to conduct operations remotely and intuitively. Seamless integration between Spot and Trimble’s GNSS, RTS, and 3D laser scanning technology will enable improved safety, quality, and productivity in construction.