The Wöhler VIS250 Push Camera System is ideal for inspecting tight spaces.
Analyze and inspect damage in waste water pipes, ventilation lines, hallow spaces and flue gas lines using the Wöhler VIS 250 Push Camera System. This waterproof camera can negotiate pipe bends with ease and indicates the camera head position on the display. Find the precise location of damage with the built-in location transmitter. The system includes a 100 ft. push rod and can be stored safely and compactly in the included plastic case.
Wohler L200 Locator
- Ideal for analyzing household waste water pipes of 1 1/2″ dia and larger
- Flexible – the camera easily takes even several bends in stride
- Position of waterproof camera head indicated in the display
- Integrated locator transmitter precisely locates damage
- Up to 4 hours fl exibility – storage space for 2 NiMH rechargeable batteries
- 100 ft. FRP push rod
- Compact and safely stored for transport and mobility in a plastic case
- Waste water pipes of Ø 1 1/2″ and larger
- Ventilation lines of Ø 1 1/2″ and larger
- Inspect hollow spaces, e.g. in front-wall installations
- Flue gas lines up to approx. Ø 6″