The Wöhler VIS 340 is a full color visual inspection system that helps
detect problems before they occur. The Wöhler VIS 340 is used in a range of applications, including
pipes, air ducts, chimneys, vents, cracks, welding seams, gaskets, and manholes. The 1.5” camera
fits just about anywhere.
The heavy duty carrying case and waterproof camera ensure durability even in demanding production
environments. View the inspection area clearly on the widescreen TFT monitor from the bright light
built into the 180˚ panning and 360˚ tilting camera head.
The visual inspection system also includes a new recording function that allows the user to save
movies of the inspection on a memory card for later replay.
- Functions for Snapshot and Video
- Data is directly forwarded – No additional transmission needed
- Wireless display of camera image
- Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, netbooks, etc.
- Recording feature for videos
- Flashlight with variable intensity for working in dark areas
- Camera head with .33″ diameter
- 4x AA batteries and plastic case
and much more…