Example tab 2 (using standard nav-tabs)
Standard tab panel created on bootstrap using nav-tabs
Notice the gap between the content and tab after applying a background color
add clearfix to tab-content (see the css)
The MiniRAE 3000 is an advanced handheld Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) detector.
With an extended range of the Photoionization Detector (PID), the MiniRAE 3000 is ideal for a wide range of industrial and HazMat applications. Get comprehensive environmental readings by detecting over 350 chemical compounds, more than other PID’s. With improved linearity and humidity compensation, you can ensure your VOC readings are accurate.
The rugged housing on this VOC detector can withstand harsh environments and is also waterproof. Maintenance is a breeze with quick access to replace the lamp, sensor and battery without the need for tools.
With real-time wireless data transmission and GPS tracking, the MiniRAE 3000 command center can reliably monitor and control up to 64 remote detectors using the ProRAE software.
- Proven PID technology
The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- a 3-second response time
- extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and Temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in second’s without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cyclingT lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-ProbeT
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAET calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
- Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Safety
- Civil Defense