The Proceq Equotip 3 is a portable, non-destructive metal hardness tester offering a wide range of capabilities and ease of use.
The Equotip 3 can be used to measure most metals and is especially useful in reaching difficult to access or confined testing locations.
This instrument is accurate on flat or curved surfaces, and is ideal for testing heavy and large equipment components before and after installation. The large LCD display offers a clear overview of scanned values and can be clearly seen even in low-light work areas. Use password-protected profiles for quick and easy change of test setups.
The Equotip 3 hardness tester has a rugged and shock-resistant plastic housing and the sealed membrane keypad keeps the instrument protected during the most demanding inspections. Extend your comfort and tool protection further with a protective bag.
The hand-held Equotip 3 tester offers extended capabilities while maintaining unmatched ease of operation:
- Highly accurate ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL) with automatic correction for impact direction
- Wide measurement range, direct Leeb hardness conversion to all common scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS, Rm)
- Internal storage of ~100’000 measured values
- Avoid human errors through user and application profiles
- Great variety of probes, support rings, test blocks and accessories
The versatile professional device for portable hardness testing:
- Typical test pieces range from massive steel rolls, heavy forgings and castings over to steel bars, tubes and suitable cylinders and pipes
- Reliable measurements on almost all part geometries
- Well documented on- and off-site measurements
- Quality inspection in industrial plants where quickness rules, from periodic checks to continuous production line testing
- Comprehensive and precise hardness characterization in material research and development
- Use as the mobile alternative to inflexible Rockwell, Vickers and Brinell stands