Oxford Instruments newly introduced PMI-MASTER Smart is the first truly portable optical emission spectrometer for metal analysis.Because of its light weight and small size, the PMI-MASTER Smart can be conveniently carried, making the analysis independent, especially in hard to reach places. It offers high analysis performance, despite its compact dimensions.
The PMI-MASTER Smart provides a breakthrough for OES metal analysis in hard to reach places. It is the consequent next development step of Oxford Instruments’ market-leading mobile OES metal analyser portfolio, incorporating the know-how of the PMI-MASTER series and concept of the ARC-MET analysers. As a result, the PMI-MASTER Smart is the only true portable high performance optical emission spectrometer available.
It is a rugged optical emission spectrometer for the precise analysis of key elements, rapid material verification, PMI and sorting of different metals. The PMI-MASTER Smart offers high analytical performance, unparalleled portability, striking convenience and ease of use.
- Can be effortlessly carried around with only 15 kg / 33 lbs weight (other mobile analyzers can only be pushed or pulled)
- Full range analysis functions despite compact size
- Guaranteed stable measurement results even in motion and under temperature changes thanks to patent pending optics
- Easy to travel with: the transport cases fit into any standard car boot
- Ready to ship
- Truly cordless with long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery
- Plant engineering & constructions
- Inspections & PMI
- Petrochemical & chemical
- Mechanical engineering
- Metal recycling
- Power plants
- Aviation & automotive
- Police, fire brigades