The Olympus Innov-X Delta Premium is the ideal hand-held XRF analyzer for the most demanding applications.
With ultra-quick data acquisition of light and trace elements in metallurgical, soil and mining samples, the on-board floating point processor provides more calculations and advanced calibrations in less time. The Delta Premium also uses a large area SDD and advanced 4W optimized X-ray tube for superior speed and analysis of light elements in air. The patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction adjusts calibration as needed for more accurate analysis.
For demanding environmental applications, the Innov-X Delta Premium features wide-area heat sinks for high-power use in extreme temperatures. The battery hot-swap feature maintains the hand held XRF scanner power during battery change, keeping inspections interruption-free. The advanced colortouch LCD screen is bright and energy efficient for indoor and outdoor use. The built-in accelerometer can detect with the analyzer is in motion and enters into energy-saving sleep mode when not in use.
Use Delta PC software for enhanced data analysis and transfer your important analysis data over USB or Bluetooth. The Delta docking station charges the analyzer battery and spare, and performs periodic calibration checks.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube, 200 μA current (max), optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput
- Large-Area SDD and customized X-ray tube options for exceptional sensitivity and precision for more elements and materials
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Integrated wide area heat sinks throughout the DELTA body for high power use in extreme temperatures
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360° to help ensure safe use
- Advanced colortouch LCD screen for clarity, brightness, responsiveness, and energy efficiency for indoor/outdoor use
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode to save energy when not in use; logs impacts for tool management
- DELTA PC Software for enhanced data analysis, calibration modeling, and optional closed beam workstation operation
- USB interface port for high-speed downloads and seamless PC control
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Docking Station and Hot Swap Batteries