Incoming goods inspections and hardness testing of metals in production are the primary applications for this meter, but measurements on glass, ceramic, and plastic are possible if comparison measurements for calibration are done.
The minimum sample thickness is approximately 5mm, but it depends on the dimension and the shape of the sample. Material and hardness scale can easily be changed via special keys specific to those functions.
- HRC, HV, HB, HRB & tensile strength hardness scales
- Average value, min, max & standard deviation
- Data logging memory for 100,000 records
- Includes date, time & Good/Bad rating
- Color LCD display (320 x 240 pixels)
- USB interface & PC software
- Measures according to DIN 50159 & ASTM A1038