MFE Rentals is excited to bring you Deep Trekker commercial-grade underwater drones. Deep Trekker ROVS are specifically designed and developed to make underwater observation easy and affordable. We offer an extensive selection of submersible robots with cameras that are portable, easy to use and require no maintenance.
Deep Trekker portable ROV systems have been used to do inspections at nuclear power plants, including water tanks, in-water equipment, and in reactor. Inspecting penstock and trash gates at hydroelectric stations is made simple, with no need to carry a generator or find a power supply near the inspection area. Undersea installations at sea-based wind and solar installations can easily be done from the boat with the one-man carry ROV systems.
From submerged assets, wildlife monitoring, and evidence recovery to exploration and treasure hunting; the truly portable and easy to use remotely operated vehicles make completing underwater inspections accessible to everyone.
- DTG2: The world’s first fully portable ROV, the DTG2 is a commercial-grade mini ROV equipped with a patented pitching system for maximum maneuverability. The internal ROV camera offers an expansive field of vision you can easily control with the handheld controller device.
- DTX2: The DTX2 is the world’s first fully portable vectored ROV — it is equipped with vectored thrusters that facilitate lateral movement and working in higher currents. Based on the same principles of the flagship DTG2 ROV system, the DTX2 ROV provides robust inspections for dives up to 1000 feet.
- DT340: A wheeled or track vehicle, the DT340 provides ideal traction for inspecting wet or dry pipes. With internal batteries, the DT340 pipe crawler provides the portability you need and is submersible up to 50 meters.
- DT640: The DT640 is the most versatile inspection vehicle of its kind. With skidless steering, zero turning radius, and underwater-proofing up to 50m, this utility vehicle can tackle a multitude of remote inspections.
- DTPod: The DTPod underwater surveillance and monitoring cameras are standalone cameras for permanent installation or drop camera applications. Using the Deep Trekker handheld controller, see live 360 degree video up to 300 m (1000 ft) underwater.