The MultiRAE Lite is a gas monitoring solution for personal protection in open and confined spaces as well as multi-gas leak detection applications.
With 30 interchangeable sensor options and natively supporting 18 languages, the MultiRAE Lite gas monitor can be configured to meet the needs and compliance requirements of various countries and industries. Intelligent sensors can store calibration data, allowing for quick swaps in the field.
The MultiRAE Lite includes wireless capabilities, ensuring safety officers get real-time access to instrument readings and status alarms for better and faster response times. TheMultiRAE Lite gas monitor is available in both pumped and diffusions versions.
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID6 for VOCs, NDIR and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)
Personal protection and multi-gas leak detection in industries such as:
- Oil and gas (downstream)
- Food and beverage
- Wastewater treatment
Are you ready to move forward?